Monday, January 26, 2009

You know it is chic if I would sport it!


Got cha with that tag! But seriously, people stop me on the street everyday asking me what I'm wearing, and where can they get my look (ok not that serious still). But I can't be everywhere at all times, so sometimes you will have to turn to reliable references like GENLUX for advise of where to buy what is hot. For instance, this month, MATT & NAT's JOBS vegan brief is on the A list of what to buy. I could not agree more! Not to brag, but this is the bag that I personally carry and it is the BEST. The vegan leather is rich in color, and super durable. Also I love to point out to admirers that MATT & NAT uses environmentally conscious materials like recycled water bottles to make the suede like lining. There are tons of nifty pockets and chunky hardware that make MATT & NAT great when traveling. You should open a new window on your browser and go to TOBI for more MATT & NAT bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment