Friday, February 6, 2009

It's BRITNEY BITCH, in black halo!

What is the matter with me? It has taken me a month to post this M-A-J-O-R sighting!!!!! I feel like one of those people who leave their Christmas lights up until February. But my tardiness does not underscore the importance of this credit. Britney Spears in the Key Hole Ruffle Sheath!!!!!! She wore this to her brother's wedding. Look at how polished she looks. black halo is notorious for reinventing people's style. Let's not forget whom we are talking about. I mean she shaved her head leaving us speechless. She was taken away in leather restraints and sent to the psych ward. She even kissed Madonna! None the less Britteny shows us that if you want to be polished and still sexy, black halo is the obvious choice.
So great, I had to put up two pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment