Friday, January 15, 2010

Nicole Q&A


Recently Nicole sat down with Revolve Clothing and myself- take a peak.


REVOLVE Clothing: I noticed lots of peacocks, equestrian references, and some cool wax coatings, what was your inspiration for this collection?
Nicole Richie: There's a movie called "From Hell" Starring Johnny Depp that inspired me among other things. That time period is fascinating.

RC: Do you have a particular piece that is your favorite, or one you find most striking?
NR: The peacock cuff.

RC: How do you think your design style has changed from your first season?
NR: I wouldn't say it's changed. I'm influenced by the seasons. I think a winter holiday line is a little more put together, sleeker. I'm more "let loose" in the summer.

RC: Are there any styles or pieces that have carried over from the first collection and become a House of Harlow signature?
NR: The lockets and the cuffs.

RC: What do you think makes your line stand out from the other accessories?
NR: It's playful but chic. The best of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment