Friday, January 8, 2010

Profilin' & Stylin'


Amanda is wearing the Black Halo Selena Mini- out in January!
Each week I will be posting a new Q&A with one of our Account Executives. For the first installment I would like to introduce you to Amanda! Fiery, fierce, and fantastic- Amanda and I sat down for a little question and answer session- see below.

L: How long have you been at Joey Showroom?
A: It will be two years this February. Another girl and I started on the same day in 2008 right before the Fashion Week and Coterie madness. I luckily survived fashion boot camp....the other girl unfortunately didn't.

L: What inspires you?
A:"These streets will make you feel brand new....Big lights will inspire you...Hear it for Newwww Yorrrrkkk." No, really though, I get inspired daily by my surroundings and all of the talented young designers and musicians in this amazing city I now call my home.

L: Name your most coveted fashion item.
A: Currently, the Alexander Wang Diego Studded Bucket Bag--black leather, of course. Oh, and I definitely wouldn't mind some Rick Owens; Spring 2010 takes a new direction.

L: Are you listening to Ke$ha as much as the gays at Joey are?
A: Who's Ke$ha?

L: How many smoke breaks occur throughout a hectic day?
A: Hmmm, let's say 2. Maybe for 2010 I should do jumping jacks outside instead.

L: If you could live in one decade which one would it be and why?
A: I would like to merge 40s fashion with the mentality and the independance of the 60s.

L: Gaga or Britney?
A: Definitely Gaga. She is more daring, thinks outside of the box, and also has a better voice. However, I would prefer to not actually know all the words to her songs. Paul Fleming thinks its okay to play her tracks every day on repeat at JSNY.....not really into her THAT much. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment